Why Online Marketers use WordPress to Create Their Websites?
Have you decided that you need a static website with or without a blog?
If so, you must be thinking: “What is the easiest proven and fastest way to accomplish this?”
So many that have come to this same bridge have researched and found two of the most important reasons to use “WordPress” as the platform to build upon is:
- Traffic (it is search engine friendly) WordPress is traditionally highly optimized for Google and all the search engines, so it naturally ranks high in searches.
- Time Saving (easy “content management system”) WordPress is free and provides a full “content management system” along with many other time saving features.
One of the most time saving features when working with WordPress is the vast availability of plugins that can add any complex function to your site that you can imagine in just minutes.
And then there is the simplicity of using “Widgets” that allow you to display your website functions where ever you want them to appear.
Are you intimidated with the thought of setting up your own websites?
The fact is that no one needs to have this fear anymore. Even for those that have invested a lot of time in learning HTML and CSS. You are the ones that understand that web coding continues to change faster then one can keep up with. The fact is that you do not have to keep up with PHP, XHTML or CSS anymore!
More importantly you should be busy with your Internet marketing and not website setups!
Truth is “You do not have the time to waste setting up new websites!” You need to get your site up ASAP and repeat the process when needed and ready to start adding your content!
So let me introduce you to a wonderful service that that offers 3 solutions to choose from:
- $39.95 – “Lifetime Support Membership” with step by step videos and updated resources for maintaining any website Read more…
- $0/FREE – All the above free!Lifetime support membership and our beyond website/blog setup service Read More…
The truth is, you can setup your WordPress blog yourself this afternoon
First setup your data base, upload WordPress then use the WordPress 5 minute install process. Or use your web host’s “Fantastico” to set it up for you. Then you will have a raw WordPress blog to customize that will take 10 hours or more if you already know the proper settings and plugins to install. So if you have hosting that works well and is optimized to run WordPress the initial setup is easy. (Most hosting services are slow when using a database driven website. Few are optimized for WordPress).
After setup it does take some experience or at least a competent guide to customize the permalinks and install the proper plugins and set them up for the site to function properly.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you need “hands on”, learning by doing things yourself?
- Does it help to first visually observe a task before you do it yourself?
- Have you had problems learning PHP, CSS and XHTML?
- Do you like to jump ahead, because you’re just too impatient to read every word?
If the above applies to you then our “Lifetime Support Membership” may be all that you need to be successful online.
You may be quite capable to understand sophisticated and complex web design but I am so overwhelmingly sure that our service and Lifetime Members area will save you many times over what you pay to us that I offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use it for 30 days and do not agree.
Choose one of our fast start services today:
- Easy “Hands on” Start
- Easier “Custom Site Ready” Start
- Easiest “FREE Custom Site Ready” Start
Ordering temporarily closed
Check back or join our email list to be notified when new registrations start.